'You can see nipple!' Kim Kardashian's meltdown at nude magazine cover... three years before full frontal photoshoot

by 00:25 0 comments


Meltdown: Kim broke down on a 2011 episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York after seeing revealing nude photographs of herself in W magazine




Meltdown: Kim broke down on a 2011 episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York after seeing revealing nude photographs of herself in W magazine



Changed your mind Kim? The reality star was so upset by her nude W magazine cover, left, that she had a televised meltdown back in 2011, but happily posed for this Paper magazine cover back in September


'Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy!' she wept. 'I'm so mad right now. She promised I would be covered with artwork. You can see nipple. The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen.

Read more »

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment